Our specialist products are endorsed and recommended by many physiotherapists, surgeons and osteopaths for conditions such as general lower back pain to long term issues such as sciatica, scoliosis and arthritis.
Our chairs are designed by a specially trained ergonomist who is an expert in workstation design and human posture.
How will an ergonomic chair help you?
When it comes to chairs, one size definitely does not fit all. Choose from 2 models and 3 sizes for the chair that provides a perfect fit for you and your budget. Remember you often spend as much time in your work chair as sleeping on your mattress! An ergonomic chair fitted by our specialist team will ensure you can:
- Sit comfortably throughout the day be more productive
- Adopt a better working posture, no more slouching
- Are protected from painful postural back problems
- Reduce pain and tension build up from chronic back pain issues
- Stop the cycle of pain
Which ergonomic chair is right for you?
As our fully adjustable chairs come in a variety of styles to perfectly suit or prevent any back condition, we provide specialist support to help you find the best fit for you. We even provide a FREE chair fitting service on delivery to ensure you get the maximum benefit of the chair.
So contact us today for:
- FREE EXPERT advice by phone or email on the right chair or back support for you
- Or ask about our CONSULTATION VISIT to your own office. We are here to help you
In the meantime, take a look at the following sections to help you find your perfect fit:
Let us help you feel pain-free at your desk. Our 14-day trial period means if you’re not 100% happy with your Corrigo chair, you can return it to us for a no-quibble refund or replacement chair. Corrigo’s ergonomic chairs make perfect sense for happier backs, evidenced by our 99% trial chair retention rate!
What is an ergonomic chair?
Lots of office chairs look great, but when it comes to comfort and support are poorly designed. Sitting in a poorly designed chair can be uncomfortable at the very least, but it can also contribute to the development of postural problems and back pain.
An ergonomic chair is fully adjustable to fit you and the way you work. It supports your back and promotes good posture. A good ergonomic chair can be adjusted in a number of ways to ensure you are working in the optimum position, and includes:
- Adjustable seat height
- Adjustable armrests
- Adjustable lumbar support (both height and width)
- Adjustable backrest
- Sufficient width in the backrest
- Sufficient seat depth and width
- A seat made from suitable material with sufficient padding
- The ability to swivel or rotate
A decent ergonomic chair effectively allows you to work at your desk without compromising your posture and musculoskeletal health.
Why are Corrigo chairs different?
At Corrigo we are passionate about posture and ergonomics. It’s why we use the latest physio-based research to develop back-care solutions in the form of chairs and back-support products. Our aim is to make back problems at work a thing of the past.
Our chairs are developed with you, the individual, in mind. Through our extensive knowledge of all types of back problems, we have also developed a range of chairs equipped with advanced features to support and correct specific back conditions.
All of our chair ranges can be adjusted to give you the optimum seating position, correct posture, and prevent back pain. Every single one of our chairs gives you:
- Superior adjustable lumbar support
- A slim-line upper back rest to support your spine, but allow the shoulders to remain in a neutral position
- Specifically positioned and adjustable armrests to support your arms in line with your desk
- A multi-directional headrest offering optimum support, yet allowing the cervical spine to remain in a neutral position
REQUEST A FREE
Request a FREE Consultation
Callback to discuss what’s best for your back
Testimonials and case studies
It’s the only chair that I have found that maintains the line of the spine
“Being an RSI sufferer, I have needed to try out different types of office chairs. I should like to bring to your attention one in particular that I have found to be eminently suitable. It is a unique design, and is the only chair that I have found that maintains the line of the spine in order to promote the best posture. It is axiomatic to say that posture is the most important facet of RSI prevention. The chair in question is the Corrigo ergonomic chair.”
Roger Radford – British Journalist and author of 4 published novels
Click on the image below to see how Corrigo prevents back pain