Improve posture and reduce back pain with The Diffusion Ergonomic chair range, providing the principle benefits of Corrigo design in an affordable package.
Available in three sizes, each chair is highly adjustable to suit the individual (see our sizing guide)
The Diffusion range includes the following features that allow it to adapt to provide maximum support and relief from pain: More information on the Diffusion is available if you click here.
- Extra Padded Backrest with inflatable lumbar support, adjustable in both height and support depth, to fit your own lumbar curve exactly. The biggest reason for discomfort on a chair is an unsuitable lumbar support that doesn’t adjust to fit the depth of your own curve and therefore either pushes you forward (if you have a flat back) or doesn’t provide enough support (if you have a deep curve).
- Thoracic support (between your shoulder blades), promoting an upright posture. Most broad backed chairs will push your shoulders forward, the Diffusion backrest provides a unique design that encourages an open chested, healthy posture. It is designed around our own back shape to relieve tension and pain build up in the lower and upper back.
- Height adjustable Seat to adjust to your own sitting height, so you can sit at the right height for your sitting leg and elbow height in conjunction with the table height.
- Adjustable backrest angle, from upright to relaxed backward angle to suit your own postural requirements around the task in hand. If you have a sensitised back, you will find that the ability to change your sitting angle is key.
- Optional headrest that adjusts in height and and angle to provide support where your head needs it. Most headrests will either push your head forward into a ‘poke’ position or be too far back. Our headrests adjust to support a physio recommended neutral head position and acts as a reminder of where to position your head if this is required. It also supports the head for when you want to recline.
- Free float or set backrest movement that can be adjusted to your own body weight, so you can keep moving through the day in a way that feels entirely natural to your own body.
- Height, width and depth arms that allow full access to the desk and provide pressure relief for your shoulders, neck and spine by supporting your arms by your side. They adjust to your own elbow width so you no longer need to make do with armrests that are too narrow or wide for you.
- Waterfall edged seat with memory foam that prevents pressure on your thighs and behind your knees.
- Depth adjustable seat that adjusts to suit your thigh length. With our 3 sizes, you can find the perfect fit for your own height and thigh length.
- Coccyx cut out option available with an inflatable support too. To provide relief from coccyx injuries. Discreetly covered in fabric to look like a normal seat it can be made at a bespoke size to suit you.